ID post : Dent removal tools 5c64cd5f211a0
|Shipping Company||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipping Cost||Tracking Information|
|6-13 days||Free Shipping||Available|
|26 days||US $90.37||Available|
|e-EMS||25 days||US $41.91||Not available|
|Fedex IE||8-16 days||US $107.40||Available|
Quantity : piece (89 pieces available) ✓
Features and Benefits:
The Hail Hammer is a Dent Hammer with an interchangeable tip for some DENT is which is irregular.
By the Hail hammer can quickly repair auto-body dents.
By the Hail hammer does not damage the original paint.
By the Hail hammer has the advantages of simple operation.
Can Be Widey Use - Our PDR Tool is suitable for the sheet metal processing of automobile, refrigerator, Motorcycle Body,and washing machine
How to use paintless dent repair kits?
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun,pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the
power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is);
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue);
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter);
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.